First lesson free!

Welcome dear sub/slave.

You might wonder why you are here, most likely did you contact Me on one of the BDSM-related sites around the world and I didn't like the way you approached Me or your behavior. I sent you here to give you a chance to correct your behavior so that so you don't make the same mistake again.
(Or you might have ended up here because of a search engine but you might find some crumbs in the text below anyway)

So sit your little behind down on the floor, right next to My feet and listen up!

DO:

When you contact a Domme, show Her some respect! 

If She is a Domme like Me then She will have standards and She will expect quality not quantity. There are so many of you and so few of Us, so it really is Our market. And I rather have one high quality sub that understands what submission really means than 3 bedroom sub wannabes who haven't got a clue.

Properly introduce yourself.

Example: Hello my name is ***** I am from *** and I am *** years old.. Your profile intrigued me, may approach you? This is an example.. Basically think how you would talk to Dita von Teese if you would meet Her and do the same. Offline or online doesn't make a difference and this is an advice for your vanilla life as well.

Read My profile.
My profile is there for a reason and by reading it you save both of us some time. Read it!

Treat Me like any other women you respect. Just because I am a Domme it doesn't make Me any less of a woman. Again, think Dita von Teese, Marilyn Monroe, Meghan Markle etc. and act and treat Me accordingly!

Show your respect. Write a Me a well written message, ask Me sincere and non intrusive questions, listen to My answers and respect My answers. If I say no, I mean no, NOT nag me for 30 min and maybe I change My mind. Nag and you will be blocked.

By all means wink/like My profile But follow it up with a message otherwise you are just being lazy.

Show your face. We want to see who we are writing with. If you don't feel comfortable with sharing it on your profile then be ready to send it in DM.

DO NOT:

Hey! Hi! How r u? Do you like seeing me shove xxx in my a**?? 
*Pulls your ear hard* Are you paying attention?! Do not hey Me! Do not address Me as "u". It is disrespecting to any person you are communicating with but it is extremely disrespecting to a Domme!
Show some God damn manners and respect slave! *slaps you hard on the back of your head*

Expect Me to do your job!
The subs today are so lazy! You want everything served on a silver platter and you want it now. Not happening on My watch. *Go to the corner and stay there and don't come back until you can behave like a good little sub!*

Address Me as Mistress, Queen, Goddess, Princess or whatever!
You are not being polite when you do that, in fact you are taking liberties!
You are not My sub, you are not My slave and you haven't EARNED that privilege to call Me any of that. You are actually being disrespectful towards Me and My subs when you do that.
Ma'am or Miss can be approved by some Dommes including Myself.

Are you into K9? Do you like to do xxx? Let's get something straight, I am not some kind of BDSM buffet! And when you ask that question, without even introducing yourself you just made sure that you will never, ever be My sub. I am not here to please you, it is the other way around. Just because I am a Domme, I have no obligation to tell you, a disrespecting sub wannabe what I like or do not like!

Disrespect My preferred age range.
I prefer men in My age range or older, I know perfectly well, what I want, how I want it and when I want it and you, your little punk, are just being disrespectful when you are 20 something and are trying to get into My life, telling Me that age is just a number.

Don't you dare to send Me a dick pic!

Or any other fetish/kink related picture I didn't ask for.

Don't ask for access to My private pictures. 
If you didn't have any kind of conversation with Me who are you to ask for My private pictures?? Down boy!

Do not expect Me to sit and sext or chat about your dreams and desires for free.
If you are not My IRL sub/slave, then anything that doesn't give Me any direct satisfaction is considered a service and something that you will have to pay for. All of you subs who thinks that I enjoy being the sub counselor and listen to you for hours about your fantasies and kinks or that I get off because you jerk off or shove something up in your behind, think again! It doesn't satisfy My needs at all. My needs are to be served and if you aren't around and you can't serve Me then I have no problem what so ever with charging you so that I can go to the spa, I can pay for a cleaning lady, get the car fixed, have that massage or buy those shoes that you will see in the upcoming videos. If you don't like it then don't expect Me to give you Pro service for free when you give Me nothing but a headache!

This blog post basically sums up why it is so hard for you to find a decent Domme that doesn't scam you for money. I might make a post about that later. I will think about it.

OK sub, the lesson is over and you are dismissed!

~Miss Blaze


#submanners #slaves #manners #msblaze #msblazeschoolofcorrection #gentlemansub #BDSM #nightblogger #slaveschool #puppyclass


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminization & sissyfication and why I don't do it

Findoms and the men who complains about them.