Feminization & sissyfication and why I don't do it

Everyday I am contacted by a sub or slave who is telling Me about how he wants to be a good girl and he might even send Me a picture of him in ladies underwear. If only they knew how much I dislike that whole thing, it is like scratching nails on the black board to me.

I was never interested in sissyfication and feminization and it was one of the reasons to why I didn't want to have subs when I was younger. When I see subs/slaves dressed up, as very ugly shemales, I cannot help but feeling that it is done as a form of humiliation where the Domme forces Her sub to become a sissy and weak. 
Here's the problem, no matter how hard I try, I cannot figure out why I should like to see a sub ridicule My own gender? I mean, I am a Domme, I am a Lady and a very sensual woman and I am proud of it.
It doesn't give Me any pleasure to see men being a "sissy" because there is nothing weak about women what so ever. Telling a man that he is not a man so he has to wear panties is something that is defying the hole idea about Femdom?  Women and us Dommes are wearing panties as well so should we wear boxer shorts to be more powerful? I think not!!

So this is the reason why I don't do sissies or feminization. If you do it and enjoys it, great!! Each to their own. And this post does not involve any trans*, crossdressers etc. who actually wants to live as a real and beautiful woman for shorter or longer periods of time.

~ Ms Blaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First lesson free!

Findoms and the men who complains about them.