Findoms and the men who complains about them.

I first want to say that I do really like Findom but it saddens Me to see the explosion of young role-play Findoms online and on the BDSM sites. Many of them seem to think that they have come up with a clever way to get some easy cash. I see sugarbabes talking about entering the Findom world because they can see the dollar signs. They don't realize that they are destroying the business for everyone, even the serious Dommes. They have no idea what subspace means and the responsibilities that comes with being a Domme.

Why do I like Findom? Well it is easy, we live in an online world and distance can sometimes be problem and if you are in Canada and I am in Denmark it is hard for you to do anything to satisfy My needs online but what you can do is to give Me a day at the Spa or a gift card from My favorite shop, or you can just make My life easier in any way possible by exampling helping Me by giving Me money to hire a cleaning service. In that way you are happy because you are actually doing something to make My life easier and you are giving Me something to appreciate and I am happy because I feel loved and appreciated and most importantly I feel served. For Me it is natural because I am a woman of standards and I do expect the men I date to go out of their way to make My life more comfortable. I never go 50/50 on a date and I do expect to be cared for. How can I be a relaxed, happy and sensual Woman engaging in an online scene, when I have to worry about if My rent is paid or how I am going to pay for tuition? I cant, because that brings out the masculine side of Me.

But I want to say this: there has to be an exchange for both parties to be happy and feel satisfied, that is the important part.
For Me, personally I need to have a personal relationship with all My sub and I make sure to show him My appreciation depending on his needs. For some men, making Me happy is making them happy and when they see that smile on My face it makes their day. For some subs maybe they show their appreciation by sending Me a nice gift because I helped them through a rough moment in their life. Give and take darling!

But one thing that I have noticed is that many submissive men these days are ridiculously tight with their money and they never give anything to anyone, not even a box of chocolate or taking the Domme out for dinner. And as soon as a Woman asks something from them these subs screams and calls them Findoms, like it is a bad word, and it is the same kind of men who are accusing women like Me, to be Gold diggers when we actually just have high standards, know our worth and have expectations these men cannot meet. Because it is always the broke guys who are crying about Findoms, Sugarbabes and Gold diggers. They cannot afford to date women like us and they don't have what it takes so I guess it is a natural selection. Nothing in life is free honey, we all pay in one way or another and a smart man knows that he has to invest in any woman he is involved with and that it will bring him happiness in the end. And a man who is on that level does not mind to take care of his Lady.

But I will leave you with this, don't judge all Findoms the same way,but do be very selective with whom you give your money to and make sure to establish a connection so both of you can get some satisfaction.

My next post will be a about another dear subject of Mine, Pro Dommes and Dominatrixes.

~ Ms Blaze

#findom #Golddigger #BDSM #MsBlazeschoolofcorrection #paypigs #showmethemoney #thoughtsofadomme #moneylaves #dusties #sugarbabes #nightblogger




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First lesson free!

Feminization & sissyfication and why I don't do it